Roll Your Way to Calm
Roll the wiggles away with a foam roller that provides deep pressure massage therapy, joint compression and sensory integration.
This Pressure Foam Roller is a terrific tool for a sensory diet and supports kids' ability to focus and function. Roll on the arms, back, legs or bottom of feet.
Let kids pretend to be pizza dough or cookie dough and relax as you roll the foam roller.
Kids love the feel and teachers and therapists love the outcome.
Kids can also use this independently for a sensory break.
- Ideal tool for sensory seekers and sensory under-responders
- Lightweight and compact for easy use on-the-go
- Provides deep pressure and is a 'must have' for children with autism or sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 12 months+
Ideas for Use
- Take on the road to re-energize during long trips
- Use before or after school to help calm and focus
- Try rolling gently or firmly
Use with adult guidance. Do not use on stomach, neck or face. Not for mouthing or chewing.