You won’t want to put this cute lizard down! Have him sit in your lap to help you sit still, calm down or chill. Lightly weighted to provide gentle proprioceptive input, and small enough to toss in your backpack for school or car trips. Smooth scales to encourage tactile exploration, with a twirly tail for fidgety fingers. Use with adult supervision.
- Encourages pretend play and provides creative outlet for sensory-seeking kids
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Carry in your pocket, purse or backpack to provide quiet outlet for fidgeting hands.
- Sit him on your lap or legs for light pressure to help focus and calm.
- Place on wrist to provide light pressure during handwriting assignments.